Vertical vacuum oil quenching furnace Description :
Vertical gas cooling oil quenching furnace is applied for vacuum oil quenching of materials like alloy steel, super high strength steel, M300 steel, etc. It is specially suitable for vacuum heat treatment of long rod type parts, plate type parts, long axle parts, landing gears and similar large size parts. The jobs treated by the furnace have little deformation and good structure.
It is ideal for vacuum heat treatment can also handle a multitude of thermal processes for a variety of materials including:
Hardening with oil quench/Gas cooling
Vertical vacuum oil quenching furnace Technical Features :
1. Excellent temperature uniformity realized by octagon-shaped furnace hearth.
2. The inner trolley is overlap type stretchable structure with frequency converting function. It has a stable transportation speed with “full-fast-slow” steps, which makes the transportation time very short.
3. Protective gas can be put into the furnace to minimize the oil evaporation and ensure a fast cooling speed in the gas quenching process.
4. The vertical gas cooling oil quenching furnace has vertical twin chambers, user can choose the vertical structural moving type and layout according to their own requirements.
5. High volume oil tank and hot oil cooling by external circulation and heat exchanger, achieving has a better cooling effect.
6. Two cooling types – oil stirring and oil injection cooling, are used for various kinds of products, which makes the product have less deformation.
7. It is suitable for oil quench of long rods like aircraft landing gear M300 material with large loading capability and high efficiency.
Basis technical Specification of Vertical Gas Cooling Oil Quenching Furnace :
|Effective hot zone size Φ D×H (mm)||Φ800 × 1200||Φ1000 × 1500||Φ1200 × 1800||Φ1500 × 2500||Φ1800 × 3000|
|Load capacity of vacuum twin chamber oil quench furnace (kg)||600||1000||1200||2000||2500|
|Heating Power (kW)||240||330||450||570||750|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Vacuum degree (Pa)||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1|
|4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Transportation time (S)||≤20||≤36||≤45||≤60||≤72|
|Cooling gas (99.995%)||N2 / Ar||N2 / Ar||N2 / Ar||N2 / Ar||N2 / Ar|
|Gas cooling pressure (bar)||< 1||< 1||< 1||< 1||< 1|
The above parameters can be adjusted according to the process requirements, not as the basis for acceptance, Subject to the final technical details and agreement.
Optional Configuration of Vertical Gas Cooling Oil Quenching Furnace
1. Dual-zone vertical structure: integral type/movable heating chamber type/movable oil tank type
2. Quenching oil stirring type: paddle stirring/nozzle jetting/both of the two types
3. Furnace hearth: Graphite heating elements and graphite felt heat insulation/ Nichrome heating elements and stainless steel heat insulation/Molybdenum heating elements and metal heat insulation
4. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/high-quality Chinese brand
5. Vacuum degree: High vacuum/medium vacuum
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/YUDIAN
8. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
9. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
10. HMI: Touch screen
11. Electric components: High-quality domestic brand/Schneider/Siemens