The high vacuum tempering furnace is mainly used for tool steel, mold steel, high speed steel, ultra high strength steel, titanium alloy and the like (after vacuum quenching, after solution treatment), vacuum tempering and recrystallization annealing of nonferrous metals and vacuum aging. The purpose of vacuum tempering is to maintain the material’s advantages of vacuum quenching (the product does not oxidize, does not decarburize, does not carbon, surface bright, no corrosion pollution, etc.).
Vacuum tempering furnace technical characteristics :
- The furnace body is a horizontal single-chamber horizontal charging structure, and a built-in vacuum tempering furnace can also be designed;
- High temperature molybdenum tropical or isostatic graphite heating, molybdenum and aluminum silicate insulation fiber felt insulation, temperature uniformity;
- The furnace is equipped with interlocking functions such as temperature, pressure, water pressure and vacuum, and has high safety protection and prevention functions;
- The tempering process is completed under high vacuum, and the processed workpiece is bright without color change;
- Built-in heat exchanger and air-cooling cycle fast cooling function can effectively eliminate the temper brittleness of parts.
- Set convection heating device to ensure uniformity of furnace temperature at low temperature.
Basis technical Specification of Vacuum tempering furnace:
|Effective hot zone size W×H×L (mm)||300 × 300 × 500||400 × 400 × 600||500 × 500 × 700||600 × 600 × 900||700 × 700 × 1100||800 × 800 × 1200||900 × 900 × 1500|
|Loading capacity (kg)||50-80||250||400||600||1000||1200||1500|
|Heating power (kW)||30||45||75||100||150||180||240|
|Max. temperature (°C)||750||750||750||750||750||750||750|
|Temperature uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Vacuum degree (Pa)||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4|
|Pressure increasing rate (Pa/h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Gas cooling pressure (bar)||<2||<2||<2||<2||<2||<2||<2|
The above parameters can be adjusted according to the process requirements, not as the basis for acceptance, Subject to the final technical details and agreement.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum tempering Furnace
- Furnace door: horizontal , vertical type , top loading.
- Furnace: full carbon steel / inner layer stainless steel / all stainless steel;
- Vacuum pump: foreign brand / Chinese brand;
- Operation panel: touch screen / industrial computer;
- Temperature controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM;
- Insulation layer: full molybdenum / molybdenum plus stainless steel / composite carbon felt plus soft felt;