It is designed for material systhesis under controlled inert gas atmosphere up to 1700.C with better temperature uniformity.
The furnace consists of high quality alumina fiber brick and high quality MoSi2 heating elements,It is an ideal tool for preparing new materials like
Nano,Graphene and heating /sintering Gem stone, zirconia COCR Ti Alloy which requires heat treatment under inert gas or oxidizing gas.
Furnace Structure & Chamber:
High purity fibrous alumina insulation for maximum energy saving 60-80% less power consumption than other old style.
Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan to keep furnace exteriors safe to touch.
Furnace shell: steel; Chamber Material: Alumina ceramic fiber;
Max. temp.: 1800.C for short time; Continuous working temperature: 1700.C max.;
Chamber size: 100x100x100mm; 150x150x150mm,200x150x150mm,200x200x200mm,300x200x200mm,400x300x300mm or customized.
Max. Heating Rate:0-30.C /min, suggest to be 5-10.C/Min;
Temperature controller: PID automatic control and auto-tune function,
50 programmable segments for precise process. Built in protection for overheating and broken thermocouple. Large digital control panel for easy operation.
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1 .C.
Heating Element: MoSi2 heater. Heating elements was vertical installed at left and right side of chamber.
Thermocouple: B type;
Door type: regular side open ;
Atmosphere: Inert gas Helium (He), Neon(Ne), Argon(Ar), Krypton(Kr), Xenon(Xe), Radon(Rn), Oxygen(O2),Nitrogen (N2), Hydrogen(H2) . or mixing gas atmosphere are all available.
Gas Channel: Each furnace match one gas channel, including inert gas pipe and valve, outlet gas pipe and valves.
Vacuum: -0.1Mpa rough vacuum.
RS232/485 Communications Port optional (need extra cost).
Standard parts: crucible tongs 1pc, high temperature gloves 1 pair, one user manual.
Optional parts/ function: 2-3 gas channels mixing system, paperless recorder, touch screen controller, Remote Communication Control System.
1800.C Atmsophere furnace Using Precautions:
1. The MoSi2 heating element must not be used at low temperatures (400.C-700.C) for a long time, otherwise the heating element may be damaged.
2. In order not to affect the service life of the instrument, we recommend the heating rate <10°C/min and cooling rate < 5°C/min.
3. The box furnace does not use vacuum sealing structure, so can not inlet flammable or explosive gas.
4. After using the furnace a certain period, there will be minor cracks in the hearth/chamber. This is a normal phenomenon and will not affect the use.
At the same time, it can be repaired with an alumina coating.
5. Door block/Firebricks must be inserted before closing the furnace door.